I hadn't watched this show before but the remote control was out of batteries and I was too
10 things I learned:
- Kat Von D is beautiful, a classically trained pianist and is a good business woman.
- They really are artists. Anyone who can take a vague request or an idea from a picture, draw out a sketch and capture what the customer wants, is pretty good.
- I like vintage cars.
- When the girl with the tattoo on her rib cage of a 1940's glam girl-in-her-bikini-looking-over-her-shoulder-while-steering-a-ship, has a baby, that tattoo will expand to look like someone standing in front of a circus mirror, while steering a ship of course.
- This business and its clientele is very different than it was 20 years ago.
- Tattoos are not for everybody.
- There is a difference between a tattoo parlor and a tattoo shop.
- Ink is not cheap.
- Don't judge based on looks or the number of tattoos one has ( I already knew that but it's a good reminder.)
- I'm glad I don't want a tattoo because it looks painful and if I'm going to voluntarily have needles buzz around me, they better be making me look 10 years younger.