Pages

Jon cougar

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I always enjoy having my trusty sidekick with me when I am working on a photo session. Jon calls it "recon" when we first scout the area and check for best lighting.
That's his military lingo. Yesterday we found some pillars that would make for a great backdrop so I took a few test shots. While he was staring at the camera, I told him he didn't have to be so serious, he could give some "pow pow" I always say. So then he went into Zoolander mode and started doing all of these hilarious poses.

And then he became a cougar. I laughed so hard I almost fell off of the step.

Most people don't know how funny he is because he stays fairly reserved never knowing if his humor will offend. And he usually doesn't drink much caffeine and then falls off the wagon and drinks nearly half a litre of Dr. Pepper...he's still embarrassed about that...



4 comments:

  1. So great you got him to loosen up for you and the camera! I love the pictures! Oh so much fun!
    Thanks for the drop in earlier today. I so can not wait for life to slow down to at least 2nd gear... ;) I'm a bit tired of being on the run so much. Oh well.. it's all good.
    Here's hugs and kisses for you Girl! Have a great evening!
    xoxox,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I get to know Jon, the more I like him--especially when he drinks caffeine. No reason to be embarrassed!!He's a lot of fun (and has great cougar moves).
    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know this side of Jon.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say