Pages

You could win this give-a-way

Friday, October 8, 2010

I wish I could win this prize package.

My kids love to go to hotels even when we live close by and have a mini vacation. Why am I saying kids?? I love to go on mini-vacations even in my own area! Don't you? So why not give this a shot...it's super easy to enter.


The details...

My husband's company is giving away a 2 night stay at their hotel in Hershey, PA (no airfare included) 4 park tickets to Christmas Candy Lane at Hershey Park, 4 tickets to the Hershey Trolley Works, 4 tickets to the Hershey Story Museum, and a 15% off coupon to Dafnos Italian Grille or Fuddruckers to a lucky facebook fan! They also give away things like free chocolate and other fun stuff throughout the year. You don't have to be in our area to win these prizes but you do have to become a Facebook fan to be eligible for these and future give-a-ways. Go to their page and become a fan by pressing "Like" at http://www.facebook.com/ComfortInnatthePark in order to be eligible.

If you win, you will have a great time at all of the Christmas attractions that Hershey has to offer. And then you can go back and relax in the nice Comfort Inn At the Park and take a dip in the indoor pool. Make sure you stop by and say hi to my all-time favorite GM.


Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Done.
    Just waiting for my name to be called. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Heather, I like it on Facebook, wish there was a love button, my kids would really love this trip :)
    email: hwampleman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it on FB! Crossing my fingers! Last time we were in Hershey it was for my daughter's heart surgery, would love to take the triplets back there for some fun!!!

    malena@hansentriplets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. liked on facebook! xo

    kimberly.long at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say