Pages

"Hold on, I gotta get a picture of this"

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

is a familiar phrase that the kids hear me say.
When I asked Blair to get ready for the day, she raced to her room and came out donning this outfit. I can always count on her to dress to the nines. I called her look "Office Manager Chic."

Trae, on the other hand, was jumping on my bed with a diaper on his head. It's not uncommon for him to try to take off his pants when he goes outside. I asked if he was going to wear that when we go to the store and he said, "No mommy, I wear pants. Pants manger sheet." (Pants Manager chic)


So now he is the Pants Manager, thank goodness.
Our neighbors will be so happy that his streaking season is over.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your blog! It brought back a lot of good memories for me. I had a a daughter that would dress several times a day trying on new outfits....I think she still does:) Thanks for sharing! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! They are FUNNY.

    Hopefully the pants manager is a good manager and not some unruly beast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties! I love getting the pictures of kids at their goofiest. I love looking back at your memories. Times flies. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say