Pages

The typing test

Tuesday, March 15, 2011


When I was a teen-ager I really liked rings. I still do but don't wear them as often as I would like, only reserving them for going out of the house. That's probably because I don't want to bang them against something while working in the house. You think I should cut back on the housework?

Well anyway, I had a bunch of rings I would rotate wearing. Every time I tried on a new one, I would pretend to be typing. Friends and sales clerks would ask me what I was doing and I told them I wanted to see how good it looked. The typing test was my measure to see if I wanted it or not.

When Jon and I got married, I hadn't seen my wedding ring until he slipped it on my finger during the ceremony so I quickly did an "air type." It passed with flying colors!

So while I was at Claire's with the girls recently, Charley called me over to show me an owl ring she thought I would like. I immediately put it on and took to the counter to type.

Yep, good!

5 comments:

  1. the typing test! that's cute! I do the reach-your-arm-out-as-far-as-it-can-extend test ... because that's something people do while wearing a ring! haha!

    Love the owl ring!

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a test.. But I am now trying to think of one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your wedding type test! to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, im in love with that ring!! So gorgeous, great find!!
    (coming from a huge owl fanatic!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the typing test TOO!! That's funny, enjoyed reading your post and I love the ring!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say