Pages

52 paint stick pick-up

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The wall that I have been working on is coming along nicely. It's painted and retouched but I have a couple of other things to do before I show you the da da da daa daaah! "before and after." One of them has to do with a pile of this:



I've been collecting them forever! The paint desk clerks know I buy a lot of paint so they have been giving me extra sticks. I always ask if I can buy them but they said they're not inventoried so they can't and just hand me a bunch.

Any ideas on what I might be up to?

We'll see if it works or not. Sometimes it works in your head but doesn't translate very well after that. There's always a plan B at least. I have a lot of those.


Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. OK, now I'm curiouser and curiouser.
    Hurry up and show!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say