Pages

Packed but playful

Monday, May 16, 2011




I love Saturdays.


A day in review:


Charley and I went to a friend's swap where we scored a bunch of great stuff, including a few pairs of shoes. Love the plum.


On to the coffee shop for a little more time together before taking her to audition for "Footloose" and writing her note for the bulletin board.


The saying is from the tv show, "How I met your Mother."




Then Jon and I went to a birthday party with Reese where we watched them try Dance Dance Revolution.



And in-between it all we headed into the city to take some fun photos of a beautiful family.



And today I am working in the house
since I willingly neglected all of those duties for the past two days.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Love that last picture so fun. I want to try DDR-but think I would be too embarrassed to do it in public :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say