Pages

What I'm thinking Wednesday

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I had a little write-up about how I felt about the celebrations ringing out over the recent national security news. But if you know me even a little, you can probably guess how I feel about that. So I decided not to post it. I don't like to bring down my little corner of happy so I tend to keep those things to myself.


Instead, I'm off to grocery shop and finish up that paint stick project which is 1/3 of the way done. Today will make or break the idea!


And I'll leave you with what's inspiring me today: Pink! Pink is a good color, don't you think?


They say redheads shouldn't wear pink, but I disagree. It's one of our best colors!

via pinterest
via Google images





Via Google images

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post ! I love your little corner of the world. I agree with redheads and pink. When I was a redhead ( out of a bottle ) I loved wearing pink. Since I have gotten so gray in the last year or so, I decided to go blond ( I was born very blond )

    About the national Security stuff...I did do a comparison story and my viewpoint about the recent news just to purge myself of it for good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for your visit. Loved your post, you have a really nice blog. So your family had a dairy? Where was it? I do love our old milk cap too, very bright and in my favorite colors! Come say hi any time :D

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say