Pages

Subject to change

Thursday, June 2, 2011


phone photo - little shopper.


As you can tell, I have no method to my postings. And sometimes the pictures have nothing to do with the post. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants type. It's really not a good thing to be all the time, I know, but it's where I am.

So when the mood strikes, I write. But I decided to have a bit of a schedule. That is subject to change though because I have a rule, I don't blog unless the household duties are completed...mostly completed.

Just like I don't like coming home to a messy kitchen, I don't like coming upstairs to one if I am on the computer too long. So that comes first and, of course, the kids too and then I can type away.

Mondays and Tuesday's will be anything goes - short stories or stories about growing up on a little farm, current home life, funny things my kids say, my run-ins with those "interesting" people I seem to attract, pictures or snippets from childhood and all the magic that was my youth. It was magical for the most part. I even had a pony. A real live rootin' tootin' one.

Wednesday's you'll find me workin' around the house - updates on the light remodeling projects or lack of them. Light being the operative word.

Thursday's will be the What I'm thinking series - quotes on life, observations, happenings as I travel around town - some serious, some funny. Something that will give you/me a little lift in the day or may make us want to go kick someone - take your pick.

Friday's will be my Friday finds - adventures in flea markets, thrifty goods, and other fun finds/inspirations and uses from the week before.

And maybe that will help me stay on track, but still reserving the time when I can switch it up. That's a given, right?

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is that child?!! He looks well loved and happy.

    Blessings,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling photo !

    I recently put myself on a daily schedule of what I would blog about...it has helped me to focus a little better and yet gives me latitude to coast if nothing comes to my mind with the daily themes. Sometimes I write several in a day and then save them for the theme day they fit. Good rule to get all the housework done first...good for you. I need to apply that one a little more often !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried with a schedule and figured out quickly that isn't the way my brain works. I say go with the flow and write what you want. You're obviously doing something right already!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say