Pages

Friday Finds

Friday, July 22, 2011


Last week I found the entry way mirror when I dropped by the new thrift store. That same day I had about 20 minutes between appointments so I stopped by another. I went right to the fabric section to see if there was anything I could use to recover two chairs in my office. And sure enough I found 5 yards of heavy upholstery fabric in colors and a zig zag pattern that I like. Although they were having a store wide 50% sale the next day, I didn't want to wait but still only paid $8.99.

At first I thought it might be too much of a Southwest feel but when paired with a dark wall, which is a paint color I just purchased, it takes on a modern twist.
We'll see how it translates. I am in the middle of prepping the chairs now.

Do you have any new finds?

Have a good weekend!





Linking to House of Grace

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Fun! Can't wait to see it paired up with the wall color! You've inspired me to go thrifting!
    Kelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say