Pages

Art appreciation

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The past two weeks have been busy ones for us. We both have been working a lot but the weekend is close and I can't wait for a couple of days of down time at home. I have a few Friday finds to show you tomorrow, inspired by my love of kids' collectibles and artwork.
My collection is no where near the work of the masters but it's amazing what you can find at the thrift store!

These are pictures of some of my favorites taken from Google images.


A who's who among artists: Can you guess?










Have a good day! See you tomorrow.








3 comments:

  1. oh, how lovely & you've worked my brain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue but they are all nice. I like Renoir and Degas paintings the best and I just love scenery paintings of country life with barns, people and animals !

    Hope you get much needed down time at home this weekend...relax and enjoy your beautiful family !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to decide what to do with my Saturday morning and you decided for me...going thrift storeing and I have a 50 percent off coupon. Love your art collection.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say