Pages

Life resumes - lotsa pics

Monday, August 29, 2011

It was a long work week at the fair but I can't complain, it was fun and I was able to work right alongside Belén and meet tons of people. The other kids were excited because this was the first year they got to come every night. Oh, and our office's booth won First place for best community booth!

Now that it's over, I can start cleaning the house. It looks as if 5 kids lived here alone all week, which they pretty much did. Afterwards I can resume normal blogging activities - details, thoughts, and even a little project that I did for the library. But, the house is killing me so I need to tackle it first. If you need me, I'll be buried under toys and laundry.








































3 comments:

  1. Oh man I love the fair!Hope everything went ok for your guys yesterday, church was pretty easy there were only about 20 kids, if even. By the way I need to get pillow cases from you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got your work cut out for you.
    Darling pix of all the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry we didn't see you there, but we did get to hang out with Belen for a while. I love your pictures, as always:)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say