Pages

Week of the fair and senior portraits

Monday, August 22, 2011

Our weekend was filled with work and hardly any play except for a few photo sessions. One of them was for Senior year photos for this beauty. We had a great time at a few favorite locations. Our next session is in fall when the leaves are changing. That should be even more fun and will offer a whole new look.

I'm off to work at the Etown Fair this whole week, everyday from 10-10. I love hometown fairs and all of the blue ribbon festivities. I'm hoping to break away to snap a few pictures and watch the kids on some rides and play with the animals at the little petting zoo area. It's going to be a great week!

Amidst that I may have a little time to show you a Friday find and another light fixture make-over. Until then, you can find me at the fair, if you're in my area!

Enjoy a sampling of Maddi's pictures and have a blast today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. She's beautiful!
    Her eyes just sparkle.

    I love the railroad track and suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Laura Lynn...what a darling girl. Can't wait to see the fall photos !

    Enjoy the fair this week and hopefully snap some nice pics to share from there too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Yep to everything said, I love the shots and can't wait to see our recent family photos, of course you are sooo busy so I must be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie is super beautiful. So how could you go wrong, but the railroad picture makes me want to shed a tear, that is how great it is. I love it. YOu are getting more brilliant than you previously were. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say