Pages

The everyday

Friday, September 23, 2011

I had a Friday Finds post all ready to go yesterday but one of the important pieces I still needed to photograph is missing so it'll have to wait.

So here's a recap of a few of yesterday's happenings because that is all I can think of to write. Hold on to your hats, this is exciting!

- Hung new "drapes" aka paint drop cloths. I took a step back and decided they needed to be dyed which means another trip to the laundromat since our washer is throwing a fit. I also need new rings and rods - too wimpy.

Photobucket



- Snuck out for sushi. A new favorite, the Rock 'n Roll, roll


Photobucket

- Began peeling away the bark off of the future coffee table. See how thick?

Photobucket


-Watched Lumberjack Jon. Enjoyed seeing those biceps hard at work.

Photobucket


- Made a veggie pizza piled high with artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, basil leaves, bell peppers, mushrooms, olives, red onion and fresh mozzarella. I also made a pepperoni for the kids and watched Trae make faces at it.

Photobucket


I also ran 4 kids around town, grocery shopped, did the dishes, went to the bank with Jon, wrestled a 3 year-old into a shopping cart, broke-up an arguement, worked at my other job, and watched the premiere of The Office and the debate.

See, exciting, no? No, but busy.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This post made me want pizza. I think that's what's for dinner at my house tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy! The pizza sounds good, and the drapes will be beautiful! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours will be way better, Solviej!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody,
    Thanks! I was hoping I'd be less busy when school starts but nope, still the same, haha

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say