Pages

A little of everything

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm here! It's been a really busy couple of weeks. I won't bore you with the details because I know that everyone is busy. I don't want you to think that I think I am the only one. How selfish that would be! So how are you all? I can't wait to take time tonight and read the blogs on my sidebar. I have missed catching up.

Some possibly interesting tidbits of the past week:

Blair lost her first tooth! Uh oh. Tooth fairy came! I had to go check...

I finally decided on a paint color for the kitchen. Let's see, that only took a year and 5 months and 30 paint sample pots.

I had a photo shoot marathon before the good weather went away. Crazy but fun.

The bank accidentally closed our accounts but reopened them when we went in to see what was wrong. Because of their mistake they gave us a cash bonus. Kinda like a signing bonus when you go into the NBA or something. It wasn't a million bucks but it wasn't expected either. We were really shocked and happy. Now if they could just straighten out our direct deposit we'd be more happy! It's still floating around in cyberspace...

I found a bunch of old maps, between 1939-1944, in perfect condition for 50 cents. Fitty. The colors are gorgeous. I can't wait to show you them. My first plan was to make cards. But after opening them up, I may not bring myself to cut them up. We'll see. I still have other ideas. One being plastering a wall with them as wallpaper. Yes, there are that many.

Ok, I'm off to Book club this morning. Have a good day!



Marathon sessions...
















3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy. I love your marathon photo shoot.
    You are wonderful at capturing them.

    Maps. Awesome.

    I wanna see pictures of the finished paint job too.

    Cuz you are bored and have nothing else to do with your time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures! Beautiful people! And maps??? I never see maps anywhere, lucky you. What's your latest book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brilliant. Love your photography work. Wish I had the time/money to do some family pics this year. But alas we will have to wait until next.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say