Pages

Table touches

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Here we are in November. This is when I start looking through magazines and books to pull together all kinds of different recipes that I want to try. I never get to them all but occasionally there is something new on the dinner table. Honestly, I just don't love cooking enough to get through them.

I am more into setting the table and having someone else cook. That works out for us since Jon likes to cook more than he likes to set the table. And besides, he is the better cook. So until I narrow down the recipes that I think I can handle, here are a few easy table ideas...except the first one, that will take a little work but the others are easy if you just take a nature walk.

Enjoy.


image HGTV









All images courtesy of BHG unless otherwise stated

2 comments:

  1. I love the acorn basket at the end. Very pretty ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Solveij said. I want to make an acorn basket now!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say