Pages

Print away

Monday, December 12, 2011

An unusually busy week left me with little time to get to anything that I wanted to do. This week I am looking forward to actually bringing in some Christmas flair to the house. I remember when I used to bring out all the boxes after Thanksgiving dinner and we'd decorate all night. Time this year has escaped us.

I bought a wreath for the door the other day and when Trae saw it, he screamed, "Mom, there's a Christmas ring in the back seat!!" They are ready for the festivities to begin so I'm setting aside today to get things going. They are so patient with me.

I have lots to tell but Christmas decorating beckons. So in the meantime, enjoy this site of free printables! They come in rather handy, enjoy!

1 comment:

Let's hear what you have to say