Pages

The everyday

Thursday, January 12, 2012



Last night I had a dream that Jon was speaking to the grocery butcher in a British accent. I looked over at him in a "what the heck are you doing??" look. So then he was talking to all sorts of people and he said he was from Surrey. Then a few friends of ours walked in and I had to distract them from hearing him. So how would you analyze that?

We put up the drywall and mud & taped the bathroom after our cutting-through-the-water-line fiasco. I hope we can completely finish by the end of the month. I decided to put a paint treatment on the ceiling so I just added more work for myself. Reveal to come later. How do you feel about ceiling stripes?

I've been working on putting together a Ladies night for work and it's busy. It's going to be really fun but all the computer work left me with a 2 day headache. There will be a chocolate fountain at the event, you should come!

I have two kids with fevers of 102.7 but you wouldn't know it because they are so happy still. Maybe it's the medicine.

Blair & I were flipping through the channels and we saw a commercial for The Bachelor. No thank you and the bachelor looks like he's 12. Blair asked why they were skiing without clothes because, she said, when she went skiing it was cold. I said it was because they're dumb. Is there a better reason?

Belén has her learner's permit so we are having fun letting her chauffeur us around. I could get used to a chauffeur, for real. On James...

1 comment:

  1. I have no theory on the British accent thing, but I do know if I had one, I'd never shut up.

    Love the picture....sorta looks like a fancy British guy don'tcha think?

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say