Pages

A message that spurred a shopping spree

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A week or so ago I messaged the hubster to tell him I used his debit card to order something from one of my favorite stores. (They suckered me in with 20% off and free shipping!) I told him this because we have had troubles with fraudulent charges on our account which always involves trying to explain to someone at a call center what is going on and finally putting a stop on the card and being issued another... And I was too lazy to go upstairs and get my card.

His reply to my message was, "Happy Valentine's Day."

My reply to his reply, "In that case, I'll be ordering more."

And so I did...Happy Valentine's Day to me.






See a theme here? I kinda like stripes.

That's the fact, Jack.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute items ! So go ahead and order more, you deserve a little shopping fun with all you have saved over the years !

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say