Pages

New Year's Day

Sunday, January 1, 2012

We dined on a hundred mile special delivery takeout and played a new board game that tested our trivia knowledge, but mine was more like testing how well I could guess. :) We sang karaoke until our voices were hoarse and laughed at song choices for each other.

We ended it with a big finish by tag team singing to Bohemian Rhapsody complete with head banging and bringing it home by singing all together. We rang in the new year by counting down the ball drop on Times Square and blowing our horns at midnight.
It was loud and kids were dancing everywhere. A perfect night.

I hope yours was too. Lots of good things to come in 2012!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it was a fabulous FABULOUS party!

    I hope there are pictures to be posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to work up until 7 pm so my husband picked me up at work and we went straight to the party. I completely forgot to ask him to bring my camera! We have some grainy iPod photos but they don't do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your evening sounds like a blast!!! 100-mile take-out??? That must be some good eatin'! =) Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria - ha! The friends who hosted were going to Wa DC that morning so they decided to order from a restuarant we all love and bring it home for the party. Extra fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say