Pages

A beautiful arrival

Saturday, March 10, 2012


You know they are on their way!


At this time of year I am always on bloom watch to try to get as close as possible to seeing when the Cherry blossom trees are at their peak. It's an awesome sight.

It was a lot easier when we lived in DC and I didn't have to plan a weekend. Now I really have to pay attention. It can be a total bummer to go all the way down there and the blooms aren't ready for their big debut.

Cherry blossoms are some of the simple pleasures in life. I think of it as God's way of personally renewing my faith every year; my own signal to remind me that there is much life to live and still so much good to notice. I hope they do that for you too.

courtesy of womenaroundtown.com

Image courtesy of Okinawa Soba

3 comments:

  1. ME LOVE!!! Did you see my item I pinned on pinterest that you can make cherry blossom art by using the bottom of a soda container. Love it. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and sentiments. Our Granddaughter's Baptism invite had a sprig of pink paper cherry blossoms on it...love it !!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say