Pages

A little stump side table

Monday, March 26, 2012

Before


During

No "after" yet.

In between work and other projects, like digging up grass and installing edging and shoveling two loads of mulch/barkdust into the front flower bed (which we decided to extend around the side of the house-whew!) I am still working on this side-table-to-be with the help of my trusty little mouse sander. I have a really large stump that I wanted to work on but I decided to give this a try first.

It's eating up a lot of sandpaper to take down the rough surface but it's revealing a nice, blond color underneath. And another bonus - it won't stab you with its jagged edges when you accidentally brush by it. Six more sheets and it should be done.

1 comment:

  1. That should be a fun table to see!
    Looking forward to the finish product!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say