Pages

Frame hoarding

Friday, April 13, 2012



is a disease and I have it.

But really, this is just because almost every wall in my house is empty. Some of the artwork, like the ones to the right, I have removed from the walls and haven't decided if they're going back in place. A couple are spoken for so they are getting new homes. There are actually more than what is shown here.
I may need an intervention.
What can I say? I like to swap out pictures and frames.

The frame to the left is getting a makeover but I have to wait another 7-10 days for a new poster print. The one I ordered for it was not the right size. I had trouble guessing the cropped size since I am using the center rectangle for the picture's placement. The fretwork will be given a new color as well as the solid background and then the picture will float in the middle. In my mind it is a great idea. But then again I thought it was a great idea to hike inside a monkey preserve.

We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I have the same disease and a big plastic bin full of different kinds of picture frames...it is a disease I shall never recover from !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... I too have this disease. I seem to buy a frame whenever I go to a store, any store. I've even bought some from a gas station. If I see a cute frame at bargain price, I'm buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a frame hoarder too (and I dont have much empty wall space). Its a sickness that doesn't go away :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say