Pages

Not so far off base - diy

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


As I was looking through Lonny Magazine, I came across this page and was really surprised to see the pear terrarium. It reminded me of my thrift store version but worth a whole heck-uv-a lot more moolah, $200-$1500.00


"Click" on photo to enlarge


Back then I thought it may have been used as a tealight holder but liked the idea of a terrarium instead. I'm glad I kept it because now I think I'll re-do it for summer with some succulents. It lasted a long time just sitting on my desk and receiving a spritz of water every now and then until Trae man decided to play in its dirt.

I'm glad to see I wasn't so far off base afterall...with the exception of the price.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it when that happens?!? Makes me feel like a design genius!! And then reality soon returns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Kelle! That made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say