Pages

Enduring films

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Classic movie night at our house has consisted of each of these enduring films. There are so many to choose from but these were a few off the top of my head. When the kids started coming along we added good old fun 80's flicks. Ferris Bueller is still on the top of their list. Jon tried to add Old Yeller once and it took me back to when my family watched it and how we were in a sobbing heap on the floor so I vetoed it. We'll get to it later.

Rear Window

The Heiress

Some Like it Hot

Arsenic and Old Lace
The Quiet Man
The Way We Were
*bring lots of tissues for this one...

4 comments:

  1. I have only ever seen Arsenic and Old Lace and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen two: Rear Window and Some Like it Hot (which I didn't really like). Arsenic and Old Lace, The Quiet Man and The Heiress are being added to my "list" ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last comment was me by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, The Way We Were is my favorite movie.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say