Pages

Friday Finds - it's frametastic

Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm reworking the family picture wall and picked up a few more frames. They were only a few dollars each. The one on the left (from the local Mennonite thrift shop) received a basic white lacquer finish while the one on the right (from the G-dub) only needed a light coat because I wanted the details and antique finish to show through.




The pictures inside were not behind glass and were not made to swap out so I'll have to just lay my pictures right over top. That's even easier. Now to figure out who goes in what frame...

Here's to good finds!
Have a nice weekend













Linking to Be different, Act normal

3 comments:

  1. I love this. I would consider doing the same except for Josh's pic of his grandfather has a certain frame that I'm not changing. I do love how your frames look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Frames! And I always love the ones that you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some seriously cute frames! love them! Thanks for sharing your ideas on "Strut Your Stuff" Saturday! We hope to see you again! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say