Pages

I think I have a mirror in the garage - DIY

Monday, May 21, 2012

I did and it has been collecting dust for a while.

I used it in my last home but haven't done anything with it here. And although it's not a permanent solution for the bathroom mirror, I've gotta work with what I've got! So until l I find a smaller and hopefully round mirror that's a little on the rustic side, this will go in its place -


after I sand it a bit and put on another coat of paint -
and clean it...but you get the idea.

Good thing it didn't sell at my last garage sale.







linking to The thrifty home


Trendy Treehouse

2 comments:

  1. I love working with what you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, right there with ya. Working with what we have also! Love the color choice...even if it was just what you had around!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say