Pages

Recent photos

Wednesday, May 9, 2012


I'm still here - just buried under a lot of work. And not the kind that I really want to be doing but it's ok. It would be more enjoyable if I were feeling better I think. For the past few days I haven't wanted to get off the couch. I had to will myself through a couple of work events. I felt like it was a thousand degrees and my legs were made of rubber but I plastered a smile on my face and made it through. I hate complaining and here I am...
But I'm taking the morning to try to get better before Blair's Mothers day Tea at school this afternoon. That will be fun!

The work that I have really been enjoying has been covering some fun events, like this bridal shower...

Cute details


Gorgeous sisters (bride on the right)
Even the food was cute
And some Senior pictures...
The kids always want a good train track pic. There are so many done so I had to switch it up and make it a little different.

Natural beauty
This girl was so much fun but told me she was nervous about what to do, how to pose, etc. I went over a few tips about how to get a relaxed look in her face and by the end I could see her going through the steps and it became natural to her. When I showed her a few shots in my camera frame, her eyes lit up. "That's me??"

Jr. Prom
While there's something inherently sweet about those awkwardly posed prom photos, I kinda like the semi-candid look. The mothers of these two students wanted something new.


And while I was there I saw some friends taking pictures of their daughter. They said they were just talking about how they should've called and here I was! So of course, I would help out a friend and their daughter is one of my favorite people.

Now I'm off to get ready for the Kindergarten Mother's Day tea party!
Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. just beautiful, the photos. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say