Pages

I love lamp

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

As I was out treasure hunting a while back I came upon this little art deco lamp. I loved it and carried it around with me for a while but decided to put it back on the shelf. I do that a lot. I talk myself out of things before I get to the counter. I figured one more thing to re-wire was the last thing I needed. But I really wanted it though.


Then the next day I came across this page in a magazine and there was "my" exact same lamp but with a great antique bronze finish. Who said anything about re-wiring?? So I went back and got it. Now I just need to figure out the best way to get it to look like its former beauty-queen self.

And now a little Anchorman-

Have a happy Wednesday.



linking to House of Grace
Somewhat Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say