Pages

Are you tired of my love for acorns?

Saturday, October 13, 2012


Don't answer that. Look at how cute these are first.

On my walks around the neighborhood I gathered up some acorn caps and sewed up some fabric acorns. I didn't pay attention to the shape; just gathered and pinched the fabric as I sewed along. Then I stuffed them and hot glued the caps on top. They are not the traditional acorn shape but they work for what I need. Soon I'll have a whole bowl full.





Have a happy weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think those are precious!! You could sell them by the bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I might just do that! Now I gotta go on more walks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute I'm making them right now. I love crafts, I make them then sell them at my moms work.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say