Pages

Oh, hello.

Monday, October 8, 2012


Has it already been a couple of weeks? How are you?

I am losing track of time these days, it's been so busy. I hope it's that and not that I'm losing my mind...

Good news - my days will become a little less busy from here on out - or rather, as soon as possible, even though I am now the room parent for two of my kids' classes. Luckily, it's a co-parent job.

But anyway, my job (outside of home) was just getting too chaotic for me and I couldn't get to the most mundane, domestic goddess-like tasks (that I actually enjoy) which desperatley needed my attention. Then my boss decided that I needed to increase my work hours by 10 each week. I knew that wasn't going to work. I already felt at my limit so I said that I was afraid it was going to stretch my family too much.

So he came up with an idea that I am totally on board with. Instead of increasing my hours, he'll hire an assistant for me to run all of the outside events that I organize. So now I get to really work from home. And I still get to stay at 15 hours a week. Music to my ears. We'll see how it goes, but for now, I am happy about the new plan.

That also leaves me time to get back to a regular blogging schedule and pick-up a few more photo sessions. Some things that are coming up are Friday Finds (that I've been holding off)/the Pumpkin patch farm/an outing with a friend to my favorite antique mall/converting my old buffet into a kitchen island - love it./Fall crafts that I actually got to and other random things.



Should be fun! For me anyway :)

Have a good day,

xo
Laura

3 comments:

  1. By the way I am still reading your blog and miss you. But you sounded sick tonight so take it easy. But I do love your little nuggets when we get them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candin! It was a cute moment - her patting all the pumpkins to find the right one.

    ****

    I miss you too Heather. I was so sick yesterday. Today I was so much better. I hope I didn't expose the baby to the germs!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say