Pages

A confession

Monday, November 5, 2012


I know it's PC to say that I limit my kids' television watching exposure. Really, I know I should limit it but when I really need to work...which is everyday, I turn on Disney Junior and let Trae have at it. There, I said it, I feel better now.

And speaking of Disney, we went to Disney on Ice the other night. We haven't been to a show since BelĂ©n and Charley were little so it was time to take the other three and since they were running a great special on tickets, we couldn't pass it up.

This is how good it was: Trae crying when the show was over.


 
 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing.:) We went to that Disney on Ice Show two weeks ago and my two year old loved it. My husband actually said it was not that bad too...which surprised me. I think we had more fun watching her sing and dance though. :) PS - My daughter cried when it was over too...all the way to the car. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say