Pages

Getting to it

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


I was so excited to begin the weekend with reduced work hours and dive head first in to a bunch of projects and continue for the week. But then this migraine crept up on me and for three days it wreaked havoc. I was so happy when I woke up headache free this morning.

So this week I am finishing a bunch of photos and I already sanded down a piece of furniture which will be painted. I'll be blogging about weekend adventures with my dear friend Janet who came to visit from Utah the exact week that Hurricane Sandy came for a visit. It was planes, trains and automobiles for them!

I am also going to try my hand at wiring a new light for the hallway. It can't be that hard, can it? Famous last words. The last time we did this it took forever because of some strange wiring done in the 70's that we had to figure out. We'll see...

I have room parent stuff to attend which I am really looking forward to - it's all about making pilgrim hats with Blair and eating a Thanksgiving meal with Reese. I loved those days in elementary school, didn't you?

And I might even get a much needed haircut too. It's going to be a good week. Hope you enjoy yours!




Trae and Blair, the only two who stuck around for a picture before trick-or-treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say