Pages

Friday Finds {Christmas style}

Thursday, December 20, 2012


It's been a while since I posted any Friday Finds. It's actually been a while since I've been out on my scavenger hunts at all. I sure do miss them. Last week while I was out looking for ugly sweaters for a friend's party, I ran across this footed bowl. It was just $1.50. I loved the Jade green and thought it was perfect for holding some of my old Christmas ornaments since the glass jar I usually use crashed to the ground last year.


I also picked up this pine cone wreath for a dollar but thought it was too drab and tired but really well constructed. It actually looks better in the picture than it really was.


I needed it to be a bit more festive so nothing a little spray paint and highlighting some details can't fix! You know I love acorns...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My most favorite find was a faux bois tiered serving platter but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. Believe me when I say it's super cute and at $3.00 a steal.
 
It's good to do a little thrifting every now and then, don't you think?
 
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I absolutely love your wreath, you did an amazing make-over on it. Pure creative genius! I have been having a lovely time going through your posts. What a creative lady you are! I am a wife, mother and grandmother and I blog about all of my arts, crafts re-dos, and just all the plain and simple enjoyments of life. I would be honored if you would choose to follow me back. I am having a give-away that ends next Tuesday, so come over and enter :)
    Your newest follower, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3 for a super cute serving platter? I'm telling you... I must be looking in all the wrong places. I get NADA that cheap here!

    Thanks for sharing all your finds. Very festive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say