Pages

I have a clean desk

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

 
So...that little break from work lasted about three days. I hope I didn't need the notes that were stacked on my desk. I was supposed to take the whole month off since the PR world for Doctors is kinda slow right now. But then another change came and I'm back on the health talks. But that's good and most of the work I do is still at home.
 
And because I thought I wasn't going to be working much, I booked a few photo sessions so I am busily getting those done so I can start on others next week - engagements and bridals! I've looked at hundreds of photos trying to get some ideas. There is a big trend with theme engagement pictures but some are a little kitschy for me, like dressing as Bonnie & Clyde. I think vintage inspired clothes are great but didn't that relationship turn out bad? And would you tire of those photos in 5 years? I think I would. Who knows.
 
Anyway, some are really formal and then there's casual and relaxed. The couple wants casual and relaxed - whew! I didn't know where I was going to get Bonnie & Clyde costumes...
 
 
One of the recent senior photos.

Have a great day!

xo
Laura

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on Bonnie and Clyde engagement photos...Little odd and would definitley tire of them quickly. I love that senior photo! Very cool:)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say