Pages

Catching up

Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm still here. Life just has a way of giving you that 1, 2 punch. But those complexities in life can enhance who you are and the layers of experiences only help you relate to others. This 1, 2 punch is a lesson in life and I expect great things from it.


I'll be back soon for what I haven't blogged about, like:

Cramming into a photo booth with 3 friends and a baby,

Making the waiter take an anonymous vote for your dessert.

The mother-of-all thrift store scores for my kitchen and how I have to reconfigure it which is what I wanted anyway.

Prom and the dress alterations that made it a little
more modest. Call me old school but Prom dresses should be elegant but my kids also want to fit in and be stylish without having their dress scream, "Hey, can you direct me to the pioneer dance?" I can't discount how important that is.

And my thoughts on the power of friendship and motherhood and the ever-evolving role in it.

Have a great day!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say