Pages

Winding down

Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer's last hurrah is upon us so I am getting all things ready for the school year. We're in transition at our house. The last one is off to Kindergarten. Even as I write that, my eyes well up with tears. It's safe to say I'm pretty attached to my boy; all my kids of course. The one real talent I've always felt that I had was that I could go with the flow and enjoy the stages with them, letting things roll off my back. That's not to say I haven't wanted to pull out my hair but overall, the raising of these future adults has been a kick. We still have some years to go in rearing children but we're at a milestone here and those times cause me to reflect.
Soon when we're back into the swing of things, I'll be on a regular blogging schedule. I'm shooting for September! Lots of ideas swirling...                                                                                        

xo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say