Pages

Fall on display

Monday, October 14, 2013

So I got through my first month at my new job. It's been a little overwhelming but things are getting better. It's just been a lot more difficult coordinating schedules for the kids and us than I thought. But it's just something we all have to get used to so there's no need to complain.

Because I haven't made the seasonal door display change a priority, September kind of got away from me and before I knew it, there were pumpkins and fall flowers on every door and porch. It's one of my favorite times of year and I haven't done anything to bring it to life in the house or at the front door except for buying some mums. We're already half way through October so it's time to get in gear. I looked online for some inspiration and here's what I found: Enjoy!

 via
 
 
 Using pumpkins as planters - I may just do this.
via
 
 

 
 
 
 
 I love all of this. I'll even take the dog. (Don't tell my pup.)
via
 
 
 Now I regret not getting the lanterns at Ikea when I was there a few weeks ago...must go back.
via
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you have to say