Although the Easter holiday is over,
I wanted to let you know what I received in the Easter Basket Swap.
Unfortunately, my computers will be traveling to Texas to undergo surgery, so I am using another computer where I can't upload pictures.
But after reading, you can close your eyes and picture everything I received, in your mind...
My partner was Jenny. Which was funny since we started the swap together. We put all of the names in a bowl and pulled them out randomly, assigning each partnership that way. When there were only 4 names left in the bowl, Jenny said "I bet we are going to get each other." and then the next two I pulled were ours. That was funny.
So from Jenny I received a non-traditional basket which I luh-huved!
It was a large, round "Hat" box with a french sewing motif on it. Perfect to hold my sewing items that seem to take over the studio. Inside the deep box were a bunch of Almond Joy candy bars and a gourmet style bag of jelly beans in various shades of yellow with the flavors to match, (lemon, banana, pina colada.) I also received black and white note cards in a damask pattern and a photo album with the same pattern. A Jasmine scented candle in shades of browns topped off the whole bundle of goodies.
I loved everything I received but more importantly, I enjoyed gathering items for another.
That was truly the best part for me.
I hope that it was as fun for all of the participants as it was for me and look forward to signing up for the next one in the summer! Let me know if you'd like to sign up for that one!
Thanks Jenny for all of the cool items!
Now go ahead and close your eyes...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's hear what you have to say