They looked liked tiny fans.
And then with the magic of a printer, I photocopied the perfume label from the *second picture above and cut it out of card stock. Then I made several wallet size photos from one of Blair's pictures and glued her picture onto the body in the perfume ad. I cut wings from scrapbook paper, added crepe paper and using double sided tape again, I secured it all to the front.
I have also strung rosettes together to make banners which look really great on gift packages
or anywhere you want to create a little interest - mantles, bookshelves, on a floral display - endless possibilities. I made one for Halloween last year and downloaded vintage script to make the word Halloween with each letter on a rosette.