Pages

The difference between boys and girls

Friday, February 5, 2010

As I was putting Blair and Trae into the shower, Blair stated,"Trae has a tail."
Laughing, I said, "He does?"
Trae just stared at her knowing she was talking about him
and she said, "Yeah, he has a tail and I just have a flipper."
"Boys have tails and girls have flippers, mom."
"Thanks for the lesson." I replied.
"No problem, mom."
4 year olds - funny stuff.

5 comments:

  1. I have missed you Laura. Darn your computer, but I know what that feels like with the glitches. Kids are funny, aren't they??

    Please blog away about your busy life with that big beautiful family of yours = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tails and flippers? That's one I've never heard before. These things make motherhood so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA...It's funny how little kids see the world. SO CUTE!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I guess that's one way to put it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say