I have never been to this place. You'll have to tell me all about it. So great. Also I totally know where COmfort, TX is and you have made me so excited for our July trip.
Mary - it was great. A super huge store with lots of home accessories. Some were just ok but there were some deals for sure. I'll post about it next week.
G of E - Ha ha! I will let you know how much I spent total with the other antiquing and flea market shopping I did. True to form I sought out deals! I had to compensate for how much the trip cost in just the gasoline - ouch!
I have never been to this place. You'll have to tell me all about it. So great. Also I totally know where COmfort, TX is and you have made me so excited for our July trip.
ReplyDeleteYou gotta come clean and tell how much you spent!
ReplyDeleteMary - it was great. A super huge store with lots of home accessories. Some were just ok but there were some deals for sure. I'll post about it next week.
ReplyDeleteG of E - Ha ha! I will let you know how much I spent total with the other antiquing and flea market shopping I did. True to form I sought out deals! I had to compensate for how much the trip cost in just the gasoline - ouch!