a little of everything; a lot of mom {diy, life and family}
We're reading "Ramona the Pest." Just got through the part where she gets stuck in the mud w/ her new red boots on....Reese is sooooo Henry Huggins. :-)
what fun for little boys! Today we have a nice sunny day for the first time this week, so I am planting some stuff in my mud. Love from Michigan.
After I got done LAUGHING at the photos I had the thought......"why would you rescue that mess?"Oh the days of laundry with my little boys!
Let's hear what you have to say
We're reading "Ramona the Pest." Just got through the part where she gets stuck in the mud w/ her new red boots on....Reese is sooooo Henry Huggins. :-)
ReplyDeletewhat fun for little boys! Today we have a nice sunny day for the first time this week, so I am planting some stuff in my mud. Love from Michigan.
ReplyDeleteAfter I got done LAUGHING at the photos I had the thought......"why would you rescue that mess?"
ReplyDeleteOh the days of laundry with my little boys!