
I'll be out of the office and into the wilderness, enjoying some good old camping fun.
When I get back I'll start working on a project involving these pallets that I hauled home from the side of the road where they had a big free sign on them. They were stacked about 12 high and the grey ones that I wanted were, of course, down about 5 pallets. Let's just say I got a good workout that morning.
See you next week!
OOoh! Have fun and I can't wait to see what you do with these!
ReplyDeleteKelle
xx
Have a wonderful time...can't wait to see what you do if those pallets !
ReplyDeleteThis oughta be good.
ReplyDeleteHave a blast!
Good for you, camping! I saw a shed made of pallets in Mary Jane's Farm magazine. that would be my guess.
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see what comes out of these. Travis is the same way, but I find when he brings home stuff it just clutters my basement, garage, and house making me not happy. When you do it I find it thrilling.
ReplyDelete