I'm off to work at the Etown Fair this whole week, everyday from 10-10. I love hometown fairs and all of the blue ribbon festivities. I'm hoping to break away to snap a few pictures and watch the kids on some rides and play with the animals at the little petting zoo area. It's going to be a great week!
Amidst that I may have a little time to show you a Friday find and another light fixture make-over. Until then, you can find me at the fair, if you're in my area!
Enjoy a sampling of Maddi's pictures and have a blast today!
beautiful pics!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the bare feet!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHer eyes just sparkle.
I love the railroad track and suitcase!
Gorgeous photos Laura Lynn...what a darling girl. Can't wait to see the fall photos !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the fair this week and hopefully snap some nice pics to share from there too.
Yep Yep to everything said, I love the shots and can't wait to see our recent family photos, of course you are sooo busy so I must be patient.
ReplyDeleteMaddie is super beautiful. So how could you go wrong, but the railroad picture makes me want to shed a tear, that is how great it is. I love it. YOu are getting more brilliant than you previously were. Love you.
ReplyDelete