I still like to go and see what's around and this time of year I can always find something that will make us happy. For us it's festivals, craft fairs, walking trails, farms, football games, pumpkin patches, hay rides; anything Autumn.
We went to a little place in the country (which is pretty much any direction you go here) and stocked up on gourds, pumpkins and mums. Union Mill Acres was adorable and the people were friendly and helpful. There was a great assortment of everything you need for fall displays and the prices were the best around unless you go to the auction directly.
What a great place. Just see for yourself...
![]() |
| A barn with more things for sale. This would be my dream, having a barn on property to have a little shop! |
![]() |
| Blair picking out a pumpkin |
![]() |
| A topiary of gourds and pumpkins, good price too. |
![]() |
| Cinderella pumpkins - my favorite |
![]() |
| Gourd crazy |
![]() |
| Trae pulling the mums for me until he discovered the sand box (upper right corner) |
![]() |
| Handsome hubby carrying Blair's pick |
![]() |
| So clever. I have never seen this before. |
I hope you are enjoying this season as much as I am - hopefully even more!
xo
Laura











No comments:
Post a Comment
Let's hear what you have to say