This cute little mid-century stool was a great buy. It just needs new fabric to give it a burst of life and a little Minwax stain pen for touch ups on the wood.
I found a large glass coffee table at a 2nd hand shop. The top is so large and heavy that it's still in the back of my car waiting for Jon to help me lift it. I'm painting the base to freshen it up with a new line of chalk paint. It's always nice to see what new products are out. We've used 3 different brands in the shop, and honestly, the only difference in them are price and array of colors.
![]() |
| Just the base |
And last but not least, I picked up this window from a flea market. I paid more than I wanted but liked the detail on it. I'm planning on a light white wash to marry the different types of wood but will still allow the natural wood to show.
Have a great 4th of July weekend to the USA and a great weekend the world over! :)
Love,
L
Linking up at Shabby Nest
The New Mrs. Adventures
View from the Fridge
Funky Junk Interiors
Fine Craft Guild
Thoughts from Alice
DIY Showoff
The Casual Craftlete
The Happy Housie





Great finds, I love that chair!
ReplyDeleteTania
Thanks! It's a cutie.
DeleteLove love love your window frame! Are you going to put mirror or photos in it?
ReplyDeleteThanks! I was just looking at it and wondering that myself, haha! I have one that I'm putting vinyl lettering on but it's one large window. This one I haven't decided on yet. We'll see!
Delete