
The other day I was in my room and I heard some arguing going on down the hall.
This is nothing new.
I walked to the front room to hear both sides of the story.
I didn't really listen to either of them because I was too tired.
All I said was that they were lucky they don't get spanked like I did when I was little.. And I told them I either got the race car track, a switch, or my mom's slipper. Of course this is always disputed by my siblings. They think my mom was easiest on me.
So, I said to please quit fighting or they could both enjoy being in their rooms all day.
Unbeknownst to me, Blair was seated at the kitchen table and as I walked back down the hall, I heard her say,
"You were little, mom?"
This is nothing new.
I walked to the front room to hear both sides of the story.
I didn't really listen to either of them because I was too tired.
All I said was that they were lucky they don't get spanked like I did when I was little.. And I told them I either got the race car track, a switch, or my mom's slipper. Of course this is always disputed by my siblings. They think my mom was easiest on me.
So, I said to please quit fighting or they could both enjoy being in their rooms all day.
Unbeknownst to me, Blair was seated at the kitchen table and as I walked back down the hall, I heard her say,
"You were little, mom?"
Blair is such a cutie. I love having her in my class.
ReplyDeleteI just love reading your stories Laura!
ReplyDeleteJaime
This is so cute. You are an adorable mom for sure! I miss you!
ReplyDelete