I was trying to clean up the disaster that was the office yesterday.
Someone felt like playing 52 card pick-up with the Disney's Scene It game, baseball and Bakugan cards. More like 252 pick-up.
Anybody know how to play Bakugan?? What is it anyway??
I told Blair to go upstairs with Trae man for a minute (cause she was in my way, honestly- bad mom.) When she came back down about 10 minutes later, I had it all spruced up and was back to playing Farkle on Facebook.
Yes, it's a problem. My friends from highschool and I have some healthy competitions going on. Must. beat. Jim. and. Teresa.
Or unhealthy - however you look at it...
I digress.
Blair walked in and said "Whoa! How did you did this so quick?"
I said "Cause your momma's guuud..."
She said, "Wow, it's like you're an octopus with 4 hands or something! Wait! Octopus has 6 hands. Or is it 8? Oh well, you're like an Octopus mom."
Clever child.
P.S. I am in 1st place on Farkle, mwahhahah! Dude, I need a life...
you are soo funny.
ReplyDeletewe heart blair.
ReplyDelete