Pages

Re-thinking the mantra

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

After a week of broken dishes,
a small can of paint thrown over the railing, exploding on to the carpet,


someone "playing school teacher" on the walls and 4 rolls of tissue paper put in the toilet, (I'll spare you pictures of toilets...)


I am re-thinking my mantra...
"Calgon, take me away?" No.

"Live and let die?" Nope.

"Low expectations is the key to my sanity?" Naahhh.

"When life gets rough, drink a caffeineted diet pepsi and stuff your face with chocolate?" No, not that either, but sounds good.

I think it's going to be this...


And it's going to be framed and displayed in my living room.
(I do think there is chocolate in the cupboard, though. see ya!)


5 comments:

  1. Better you than me. Calm is not my stong suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i better change mine too. mine is currently "go to sleep and you'll forget they live with you". i'll take that sign in an apple green please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary - me neither. I'm hoping a visual reminder will help??

    May - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I know that Feeling ALL TOOOOO WELL!!!!!!!!!

    Good luck and let me know if that works for ya... if so, i will be framing a picture like that in my house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that on a tea towel and totally wanted it. You beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you have to say